1 Hour Dumbbell Full Body Workout at Home – working on every muscle group with compound movements and complete body exercises to help you become stronger, build lean muscle and burn energy four hours after completing
Each exercise is performed for 40 seconds, 20 seconds to rest and to get ready for the next exercise. The exercises are grouped together in combinations targeting equal muscle groups. Each muscle group combination is repeated 3 times, so 3 sets of each exercise in total.
The weight your trainer Caroline is using is 12.5kg x 2 dumbbells (for your reference).
The 1 Hour Dumbbell Full Body Workout consists of:
- WEIGHTED CRUNCH
- HEEL TAPS
- LUNGES (2x)
- SINGLE ARM PRESS (2x)
- PLANK HIPS UP & DOWN
- PLANK TWIST
- HIGH SQUATS
- ROMANIAN DEADLIFT
- CHEST PRESS
- TRICEP PRESS
- REVERSE CRUNCH
- WEIGHTED SIT UP
- CURTSEY LUNGE (2x)
- BENT OVER ROW (2x)
- SQUAT TO PRESS
- inner and outer tighs
Tips from Caroline:
- Make adjustments whenever and wherever you need to
- Take a break anytime you need to
- With the Manmakers at end, treat each part of the movement individually
- With the single arm rows, try to stretch upper middle back by taking it slow at bottom to let muscles lengthen then draw elbow up
- Make sure during Romanian deadlifts to keep shoulder blades together, knees slightly bent, push bum back and keep head in line with torso as it lowers
Equipment: Dumbbells(2x), Mat
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.