10 Min Back Workout | Pull Up Bar – Join this workout and start building muscle. Follow along with Chris Heria as he Does THIS workout For A BIGGER BACK. Learn how to use your body to get an effective back workout without the need for weights and uses a Pull Up Bar to build a stronger bigger back.
Why Back Training is Important
Back muscles are often under-trained due to poor posture. Every time you slouch in your chair or allow your shoulders to slump forward, you weaken your back muscles and reduce your chances of developing strong, sexy back muscles. So sit up straight and let’s talk about the importance of back training. First, posture is key! Standing and sitting up straight will help you feel stronger and leaner almost immediately. A strong back will enhance your strong, confident look and keep you from slouching at all. Second, a strong back can help you avoid back, shoulder and neck pain. Third, your body needs to be in balance. We tend to push things more than we pull, so our chest muscles get more of a workout than our back muscles. Keep yourself balanced for a great looking physique!
Workout Structure – 10 Min Back Workout | Pull Up Bar:
- Workout: For the number of repetitions or seconds per exercise see below for more details
- 3-4 rounds to complete the workout
- 1:50 Explosive Negative Pull ups (10x)
- 2:55 Inverted Row Pull ups (10x)
- 3:38 [Pull ups (Wide, Shoulder, Close)] (6x each grip)
- 4:39 Upside Down Deadlift (10x)
- 5:30 [Pull up Hold (Top, Middle, Bottom)] (10 secs each)
- 6:25 Hanging Scapula Shrugs + Hold (15x + 5 secs hold)
Equipment: Pull Up Bar
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.