10 Min Home Workout for Inner Chest – Join this workout and start building muscle. Follow along with Chris Heria as he shows you the Best HOME Workout For INNER CHEST LINE to achieve real results. Learn different ways to workout your chest and emphasize on the INNER CHEST LINE to get a more defined chest.
What is the function of the pectoral muscle/chest muscle?
The pectoralis major and pectoralis minor muscles make up the pectoral muscles or chest muscle. The pectoral muscles are mainly used to move and control the arm by pulling on the upper arm bone to perform vertical, lateral and rotational movements. The pectoral muscle is also involved in moving the rib cage during deep breathing.
What are the benefits of strong pectoral muscles?
It is necessary to strengthen the pectoral muscles regularly because these muscles affect several body functions and movements during exercise and everyday life:
- Strong pectoral muscles can improve your posture. Good posture is important for us to function optimally in everyday life as well as during physical exercises. Proper form during exercise is critical. Good posture plays an important role in finding the right form.
- A strong chest improves the strength in your back muscles. Together, these muscles keep you upright and maintain good posture. Tight chest muscles can cause your shoulders to droop. Therefore, it is important to strengthen your pectoral muscles, but also stretch them.
- Strong pectoral muscles contribute to the overall strength of the upper body. This is because the pectoral muscles are involved in so many different movements of the upper body
Strong pectoral muscles improve your ability to push things.
- Your pectoral muscles play an important role in your ability to push a heavy object.
- Even simple movements, like pushing yourself off the ground, are affected by your chest muscle strength – a simple push-up can be quite difficult if you don’t have chest muscle strength.
- Strong pecs also improve your ability to perform swinging movements. A round of golf wouldn’t be as easy if you didn’t have pectoral strength, and neither would a tennis match.
- In addition to the physical benefits of pectoral strength, the aesthetic benefits are also great, especially if you are a bodybuilding athlete or competitor. Strong pecs mean you can lift heavier and train harder. This in turn improves the appearance of the muscle.
Workout Structure – 10 Min Home Workout for Inner Chest:
- Workout: Various number of repetitions, for more details see below.
- Number of rounds depends on fitness level
- 1:03 Diamond Push Ups x12
- 1:57 Elevated Diamond Squeeze Push Ups x12
- 2:49 Dumbbell Hex Press x15
- 3:40 Incline Hex Press x15
- 4:20 Incline Plate Press x10
- 5:07 Plate Press x10
- 5:37 Dumbbell Fly’s x10
- 6:39 Incline Dumbbell Fly’s x10
- 7:14 Fly Push Ups x10
Equipment: Dumbbells, Bench and Mat (optional)
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.