30-Minute No-Equipment Cardio & HIIT Workout – get ready to burn calories with Le Sweat founder Charlee Atkins. This no-equipment home workout includes three circuits that are going to get your heart rate up.
POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief.
30-Minute No-Equipment Cardio & HIIT Workout
- Warmup (with stretching)
- Running in place
- Jogging around your mat
- Jumping jacks
- Raise arms
- Knees up
- Circuit 1
- Plank to down dog
- Step to climb
- Squats with a hop
- Circuit 2
- Reverse lunge (to knee drive)
What are the benefits of HIIT and cardio workouts?
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Increase in cardiovascular health
- Stimulation of insulin sensitivity, which helps the muscles that train to use glucose more easily as a fuel for energy production
- Improvement of the cholesterol profile
- Push every muscle to the limit, from head to toe
- Master advanced bodyweight exercises
- Burn calories
- Tone muscles
- If you need more breaks – TAKE THEM!
Equipment: Mat (optional)
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.