Bigger Back ‘V-TAPER’ Routine – Simeon Panda and Sergi Constance explain their back training routine and guide you through the individual exercises. They point out the most important things like correct execution, breathing and the relation between weight and number of repetitions.
Bigger Back ‘V-TAPER’ Routine
- Wide pull-ups
- Keep your torso upright
- Keep your elbows tucked in
- Keep your body still. Only your arms should move
- Dumbell pull-over
- Squeeze through the lasts as you pull the dumbbell through the range of motion
- Incline Dumbbell rows
5 good reasons for a strong back
- Stay fit and able to work
- Regaining quality of life
- Do something good for the psyche
- Strengthen health
- Back training to prevent pain
- Strong back
- Avoid back pain
- Warm up your body
- Have a straight back
Equipment: Dumbells, barbell, pull-up bar
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.