Daily Home Yoga For Strong Core – a Yoga routine to train your abs and obliques. This routine can be done first time in the morning to energize your day or in the evening.
Pay attention to your breathing and a good stretching during the different exercises.
Training Goals of Daily Home Yoga For Strong Core
- Improving core stability
- Strong abs and obliques
5 Facts About Yoga
- Savasana (corpse posture) is one of the most important yoga figures – but also one of the most demanding.
- If you get out of step, one-to-one breathing will help you to find your way back.
- Yoga is for body and mind – no one pays attention to how you look.
- Yoga makes you look younger
- The behavior on the yoga mat reflects your behavior in your life.
Equipment: Mat, Household items
We recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
If you have any questions, wishes or suggestions, feel free to contact us.